At every level of the organization, volunteers are critical to the mission. Get started today and soon you can bring hope and joy to area children with critical illnesses as a Make-A-Wish volunteer.
- Attend a volunteer information session - Sit in on a digital webinar, where you'll learn about Make-A-Wish Illinois' mission to grant wishes for children with critical illnesses and how you can help. Find the upcoming dates on the calendar page, and click their links to register.
- Fill out application - Once you have attended a webinar, you will receive a link to complete the volunteer application from a Make-A-Wish staff member. This is used as a preliminary screening tool, and incomplete applications will not be considered.
- Chat with a volunteer - After we receive your completed application, you will speak with a current volunteer to get your questions answered and allow us to learn more about you and your interests in a more personal way.
- Submit your paperwork - After your conversation, you will be asked to complete a criminal background check and submit final paperwork.
- Welcome! - You are officially now a volunteer for Make-A-Wish Illinois! You are an integral part of delivering the mission of Make-A-Wish Illinois.