Join our Wishmakers on Campus®
program, a fundraising program designed for college organizations, such as student governments, athletic teams and Greek organizations, interested in contributing some of their time and energy to help grant the wishes of children with life-threatening medical conditions.
Through the program, your group can:
- Increase awareness for the Make-A-Wish mission
- Foster the value of community service
- Create school spirit
- Empower students to be actively involved in helping to grant wishes to courageous children
- Provide partnership opportunities between students, school and community
- Experience the joy of helping a child
The program includes fundraising ideas and objectives to simplify the planning process. Your group simply adds your own creative touch to existing ideas or create a project of your own.
To learn more about Wishmakers on Campus , contact Ashley Nichele at 312.602.9419.