We are now accepting applications for our Fall Internships.
An internship at Make-A-Wish Illinois provides a unique opportunity to see how a purpose-driven nonprofit organization operates. In addition to outstanding on-the-job learning opportunities, interns will also be able to:
- Sit down with the senior leaders of our organization
- Participate in creating impactful lifelong memories for families
- Have the opportunity to assist in the creation and execution of wish progression
We want to invite YOU to be a part of the magic that we experience every day at Make-A-Wish and learn why we are consistently ranked as one of The Times' "Top Nonprofits to Work For!"
- Must be able to commute to our downtown Chicago office (we are located in the River North neighborhood)
- Minimum age for all internships is 18
- Selected candidates will be asked to participate in a criminal background check.
All internships are unpaid.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted. Applications are accepted on a rolling basis until the positions have been filled.