An internship at Make-A-Wish Illinois provides a unique opportunity to see how a purpose-driven nonprofit organization operates. In addition to outstanding on-the-job learning opportunities, interns will also be able to:
- Sit down with the senior leaders of our organization
- Participate in creating impactful lifelong memories for families
- Have the opportunity to assist in the creation and execution of wish progression
We want to invite YOU to be a part of the magic that we experience every day at Make-A-Wish and learn why we are consistently ranked as one of The Times' "Top Nonprofits to Work For!"
All internships are unpaid.
- Must be able to commute to our downtown Chicago office (we are located in the River North neighborhood) unless otherwise noted
- Minimum age for all internships is 18
- Selected candidates will be asked to participate in a criminal background check.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted. Applications are accepted on a rolling basis until the positions have been filled.
Intern – Summer 2020 (General Application)
See multiple internship opportunities that interest you? Submit a general application
! By submitting your information through this application, you will be in consideration for all internships offered at Make-A-Wish Illinois with the opportunity to be placed where you could make the greatest impact to our mission. You will have the opportunity to rank and exclude the internships available based on interest.