An internship at Make-A-Wish Illinois provides a unique opportunity to see how a renowned nonprofit organization runs from the inside. In addition to the learning opportunities outlined in the job descriptions below, all interns also:
- Sit down with the senior leaders of our organization
- Have the opportunity to participate in our amazing culture
- Network with our exceptional teammates
- Create lifelong memories
We want to invite YOU to be a part of the magic that we experience every day at Make-A-Wish and learn why we are consistently ranked as one of The Nonprofit Times' "Top Nonprofits to Work For!"
- Must be able to commute to our downtown Chicago office (we are located in the River North neighborhood) or to our Peoria office (Community Relations only)
- Minimum age for all internships is 18
- Selected candidates will be asked to participate in a criminal background check.
***Applications are currently being accepted for the Fall Internship Cycle which runs August 28th through December 15th. Preferred candidates will be contacted to schedule interviews in May. All internships are unpaid.***